Attack on Titan Parody Attack on Titan Parody

Shit, is Levi pimpin'? How the hell does that man get so many women to obey his every order like that.

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

That was beautiful ;_;
That Egoraptor had such grace and form with his dolls...

ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE

Thought I'd have an easy time just because I could play Touhou on Lunatic, but NOPE!
Strangely addictive, and for some reason I smiled the whole time XD
Didn't get mad once!

SSJ3 - Vessel of the Love-Colored Star SSJ3 - Vessel of the Love-Colored Star

It's always thrilling to hear how your rearranges/remixes keep that same "Touhou Midi Vibe" (if you know what I mean) without necessarily being midi, on top of being kick ass "updated" sounds that make them sound so much more modern (while retaining that Touhou vibe). Sounds like something I could actually pick up from a music circle at one of the Touhou conventions lmao. ON TOP OF THAT, sweet loving Christ oh my God, that transition from Master Spark to Vessel of Stars was so clean and subtle that I didn't even realize that it was another song because of how WELL it flowed together. This is the kind of crap that I've been wanting to do, just except, much more more electronic lmao. The feel of this remaster keeps what makes Touhou "Touhou", but your own personal style overflows in spades to create a truly enjoyable listen.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

So much Touhou! Forgive me for not responding to this sooner. Been having a bit of a rough week at work. Yeah, I'll admit, sometimes I do use midis as a reference, but not a straight copy-paste. I don't do that kind of thing. I was actually in the middle of making another Xenoverse 2 video, reviving my old Marisa Kirisame moveset and reworking it with different moves, yet still keeping that Marisa vibe, and I figured it would be the perfect time to rework this dual-mix! It was actually kind of fun, and I'm surprised it came out as well as it did, honestly. Perhaps I can get more of these out, if I can just figure out how I want certain mixes to sound. Thanks, man!

One Way Ticket One Way Ticket

Very solidly made. Everything fits in a nice little package. Can't wait to see what else you slap out there during the NGUAC if this is your opener.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks Meister! :D Glad you enjoyed it.

Courtroom Trial: Start! Courtroom Trial: Start!

Absolutely nailed it. Whether by accident or just pure skill, this right here is Phoenix Wright. Nostalgia and ear candy wrapped in a neat package.

Mercy! Mercy!

Easily my favorite character in Overwatch. This portrait does Mercy justice (rains from above).

Slay me for making that joke.

Last Moments Last Moments

I've always wondered what that giant black circle in the backround was O_o

buriedantenna responds:

Good question. Well, there's a lot of story behind this image. I wrote a few pages of ideas that it's based on, which I won't bore you with, but part of it is the world coming to an end the sun being blocked out by an enormous black shape. (So exactly what it is... I'm not even sure.) I'd be interested to know what you think it is.