One Way Ticket One Way Ticket

Very solidly made. Everything fits in a nice little package. Can't wait to see what else you slap out there during the NGUAC if this is your opener.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks Meister! :D Glad you enjoyed it.

Courtroom Trial: Start! Courtroom Trial: Start!

Absolutely nailed it. Whether by accident or just pure skill, this right here is Phoenix Wright. Nostalgia and ear candy wrapped in a neat package.

Last Era, Evening Stroll Last Era, Evening Stroll

When I first heard this, I didn't read the description and swore this was an amazing remix of a Touhou song with an extremely original flair. Then I read it and discovered it was ORIGINAL and was blown out of the water. You and K-Pone did some great work on this piece. I also think a little bit of your experience working on Touhou songs caused a little bit of that style to enter the piece, if just for a moment. The instrumentation choice was fantastic, but the mastering could have had a tad bit more work. I think Jernemies basically summed up this song in one nice little package. Overall, this is a great song and I think there is some untapped potential inside it (but every song has that problem). Whenever you feel that musical itch to just pen an idea down into a track, don't ignore and act on it immediately.

Darknessbreaker responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! We worked on this for almost a year if I am not mistaken and I am so satisfied with the results. :D
A sad thing is that I can't get motivated to do something, although I've got some ideas for Touhou (Old Gen) remixes. I try to get up soon and make them even better as K-Pone and I did this :D

77111 - Locked Inside 77111 - Locked Inside

Decided to just browse the latest posts on the Newgrounds audio section and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found: this is truly a gem sitting in a remote corner of the internet. I enjoyed most of this song (with the exception for the dubsteppiness that occurred, since wubs and dubs aren't really my thing). But the rest of what you have here? Phenomenal.

77111 responds:

Wow thanks for the long review ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
The genre was hard to choose because of all the origionalities.
I'm glad you liked it though (。◕‿‿◕。)

SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX

For lack of a better phrase, the mastery of the mastering here is insane. That nuclear warning blip? That was just the icing for this delicious radioactive cake you've baked here. You're instruments are a lot more REAL than the ones I pump out, and I can't even imagine how long this took to do. The layers here are freakin' nuts, man. This is probably one of the best arrangements of Nuclear Fusion here on Newgrounds at the moment. Now it's time to see if I can best you using MY particular style...

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

I can't tell you how wide my smile was reading this review. I'm so glad you like it. Honestly, the planning process took a lot longer than it did to actually make this. A good three years of planning went into this particular version. I can't wait to see your take!

SSJ3 - Love-Colored Star SSJ3 - Love-Colored Star

Casket of Star and Master Spark? In the same track? Mixed WELL?

Dude. Chill. You're giving me the music equivalent of breast envy.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

That is a very humorous way to put it! Thank you, Meister!

Honestly, I wasn't even sure I could mix them together well! I had to figure out what to do in order to mix Vessel of Stars into the song without changing the tempo or the key. Eventually, I just decided to put the whole thing at 160 BPM and, much to my initial disappointment, increase the tone of Vessel of Stars by one and a half tones. It seems to have worked out well, considering the praise I've been getting. I appreciate it, man!

SSJ3 - U.N.Owen was Her? SSJ3 - U.N.Owen was Her?

W0w. What the actual shite. I need to get cracking on some stuff, don't want you 1-upping me too badly.

As Peaceful As Gensokyo As Peaceful As Gensokyo

This is rather fantastic! It's very slightly too echoey for my personal tastes, but other than that, I have no real gripes with this arrangement!

Flowering Night Flowering Night

I have only one gripe with this, but it's probably just my tastes alone. To me, the bass seems just a wee bit too pervasive with how booming it is.

Other than that, well done ^_^ I can't believe I haven't touched this song yet