Attack on Titan Parody Attack on Titan Parody

Shit, is Levi pimpin'? How the hell does that man get so many women to obey his every order like that.

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

That was beautiful ;_;
That Egoraptor had such grace and form with his dolls...

ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE

Thought I'd have an easy time just because I could play Touhou on Lunatic, but NOPE!
Strangely addictive, and for some reason I smiled the whole time XD
Didn't get mad once!

Last Era, Evening Stroll Last Era, Evening Stroll

When I first heard this, I didn't read the description and swore this was an amazing remix of a Touhou song with an extremely original flair. Then I read it and discovered it was ORIGINAL and was blown out of the water. You and K-Pone did some great work on this piece. I also think a little bit of your experience working on Touhou songs caused a little bit of that style to enter the piece, if just for a moment. The instrumentation choice was fantastic, but the mastering could have had a tad bit more work. I think Jernemies basically summed up this song in one nice little package. Overall, this is a great song and I think there is some untapped potential inside it (but every song has that problem). Whenever you feel that musical itch to just pen an idea down into a track, don't ignore and act on it immediately.

Darknessbreaker responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! We worked on this for almost a year if I am not mistaken and I am so satisfied with the results. :D
A sad thing is that I can't get motivated to do something, although I've got some ideas for Touhou (Old Gen) remixes. I try to get up soon and make them even better as K-Pone and I did this :D

77111 - Locked Inside 77111 - Locked Inside

Decided to just browse the latest posts on the Newgrounds audio section and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found: this is truly a gem sitting in a remote corner of the internet. I enjoyed most of this song (with the exception for the dubsteppiness that occurred, since wubs and dubs aren't really my thing). But the rest of what you have here? Phenomenal.

77111 responds:

Wow thanks for the long review ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
The genre was hard to choose because of all the origionalities.
I'm glad you liked it though (。◕‿‿◕。)

SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX

For lack of a better phrase, the mastery of the mastering here is insane. That nuclear warning blip? That was just the icing for this delicious radioactive cake you've baked here. You're instruments are a lot more REAL than the ones I pump out, and I can't even imagine how long this took to do. The layers here are freakin' nuts, man. This is probably one of the best arrangements of Nuclear Fusion here on Newgrounds at the moment. Now it's time to see if I can best you using MY particular style...

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

I can't tell you how wide my smile was reading this review. I'm so glad you like it. Honestly, the planning process took a lot longer than it did to actually make this. A good three years of planning went into this particular version. I can't wait to see your take!

Mercy! Mercy!

Easily my favorite character in Overwatch. This portrait does Mercy justice (rains from above).

Slay me for making that joke.

Last Moments Last Moments

I've always wondered what that giant black circle in the backround was O_o

buriedantenna responds:

Good question. Well, there's a lot of story behind this image. I wrote a few pages of ideas that it's based on, which I won't bore you with, but part of it is the world coming to an end the sun being blocked out by an enormous black shape. (So exactly what it is... I'm not even sure.) I'd be interested to know what you think it is.