Attack on Titan Parody Attack on Titan Parody

Shit, is Levi pimpin'? How the hell does that man get so many women to obey his every order like that.

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

That was beautiful ;_;
That Egoraptor had such grace and form with his dolls...

ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE ROCKETS FCKING EVERYWHERE

Thought I'd have an easy time just because I could play Touhou on Lunatic, but NOPE!
Strangely addictive, and for some reason I smiled the whole time XD
Didn't get mad once!

One Way Ticket One Way Ticket

Very solidly made. Everything fits in a nice little package. Can't wait to see what else you slap out there during the NGUAC if this is your opener.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks Meister! :D Glad you enjoyed it.

Courtroom Trial: Start! Courtroom Trial: Start!

Absolutely nailed it. Whether by accident or just pure skill, this right here is Phoenix Wright. Nostalgia and ear candy wrapped in a neat package.

Last Era, Evening Stroll Last Era, Evening Stroll

When I first heard this, I didn't read the description and swore this was an amazing remix of a Touhou song with an extremely original flair. Then I read it and discovered it was ORIGINAL and was blown out of the water. You and K-Pone did some great work on this piece. I also think a little bit of your experience working on Touhou songs caused a little bit of that style to enter the piece, if just for a moment. The instrumentation choice was fantastic, but the mastering could have had a tad bit more work. I think Jernemies basically summed up this song in one nice little package. Overall, this is a great song and I think there is some untapped potential inside it (but every song has that problem). Whenever you feel that musical itch to just pen an idea down into a track, don't ignore and act on it immediately.

Darknessbreaker responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! We worked on this for almost a year if I am not mistaken and I am so satisfied with the results. :D
A sad thing is that I can't get motivated to do something, although I've got some ideas for Touhou (Old Gen) remixes. I try to get up soon and make them even better as K-Pone and I did this :D

Mercy! Mercy!

Easily my favorite character in Overwatch. This portrait does Mercy justice (rains from above).

Slay me for making that joke.

Last Moments Last Moments

I've always wondered what that giant black circle in the backround was O_o

buriedantenna responds:

Good question. Well, there's a lot of story behind this image. I wrote a few pages of ideas that it's based on, which I won't bore you with, but part of it is the world coming to an end the sun being blocked out by an enormous black shape. (So exactly what it is... I'm not even sure.) I'd be interested to know what you think it is.